TABLEHOPPING Even more places open for brunch and lunch, plus Passover and Easter options!
For some wine-soaked fun, check out the BITE ME Easter brunch 11am–3pm (by Sean Lackey) at vino destination Tank 18 (1345 Howard, SF. www.tank18.com). It's one of the best deals in town: for $29, you get Four Barrel coffee, popovers and honey butter, shaved melon and tarragon foam, frisée and asparagus salad with poached egg and uni vinaigrette, spicy pickled fennel and cauliflower, slow-roasted lamb with couscous, and a seasonal dessert. Whooosh! For another $20, you can add on wine pairings (hic). And no, with those prices, gratuity is not included. Get tickets at www.tinyurl.com/easterbiteme.
Cotogna (490 Pacific, SF. www.cotognasf.com) will be hosting a special Easter brunch 11:30am–2pm, serving some traditional Italian dishes (or you can come for Easter supper, served in the evening for $65).
Foreign Cinema (2534 Mission, SF. www.foreigncinema.com) is a classic spot for a swell brunch, and Easter will ramp things up with a $65 prix-fixe menu — three courses — and a children's menu for $20. Something for the kids!
Most Commented On
- HINT: SFUSD should have done - July 24, 2014
- San Francisco's untouchables - July 24, 2014
- Joe whenever someone challenges you, you call them a troll. - July 24, 2014
- We have - July 24, 2014
- Did you - July 24, 2014
- His clothes weren't more - July 24, 2014
- I don't know why you have it in for that dude but - July 24, 2014
- Yes, greatly superior analysis - July 24, 2014
- Ah, but Probal Young, - July 24, 2014
- SFBG doesn't want to be post-racial because - July 24, 2014