Hey gorgeous bar slaves and cocktailistas! This night's for you (and your friends). The annual Mid-Winter Barworkers Ball raises a glass to all service industry workers 9pm-2am Tue/18 at Churchill. Don't worry, it's free to barwokers, there's free drinks, great music -- and games, of which I am a judge, bwahahaha. Here's the rundown from the release:
CELEBRATING 10 YEARS UNITED IN NIGHTLIFE! From the Sunset to Chinatown & the Marina to Bayview, the City's finest gather once more for booze, bites, dancing and hijinx.
FREE TO ALL INDUSTRY WORKERS (with proof of wmplyoment - bring a pay stub!)
COMPLIMENTARY cocktails 9pm-10pm, great damn discounts all night!
Sonny Phono, who holds down "Rock the Spot" every Wednesday at Madrone Art Barwill be manning the decks as twilight comes on over Church & Market while Bus Station John will be bringing his ribald repertoire from Tubesteak Connection & DISCO DADDY / SFO as the bacchanal crests towards the witching hour.
Photographic flashbacks provided courtesy of FBFE.
Blind whiskey tasting
Mixology contest with secret ingredients
Irish car bomb competition
Judges: Broke Ass Stueart, Caitlin Donahue of ADHM4U, Isla Murray of Botl Italic and Lone Palm, Marke B.
Tue/18, 9pm-2am, free to barworkers
198 Church, SF.
Most Commented On
- Greg join Walmart investors - July 24, 2014
- Beach Chalet Ballot Initiative - July 24, 2014
- The US spends billions to fight Ebola and Marburg too - July 24, 2014
- BUgBvGEJFp - July 24, 2014
- And yet Israel spends millions to fight it. - July 24, 2014
- Your Imagination - July 24, 2014
- It's a complicated issue - July 24, 2014
- this doesn't even make sense - July 24, 2014
- You Are Really In LaLa Land There - July 24, 2014
- Cities Are Green - July 24, 2014