For the really sloppy, you had to go to Hippie Hill. All in all, Dolores Park last Saturday looked pretty much the same as any other gloriously warm Saturday in San Francisco. Course, we love a theme.
"Rasta colors" made their appearance in smatterings, as did green pot leaves on tank tops and hella tie-dye. My favorite trend this year? Blankets covered with trays of cheesy bread and chimichangas.
Betchu though, the Dolo kids didn't leave the same amount of trash as the multitudes out in Golden Gate Park (to be fair, I wouldn't spend too much cleaning up either if there had been a guitar-swinging brawl going down.)
You have to appreciate the coordinating stripes on these four. Props to goofy glasses for demonstrating that stoner pride need not entail ill-advised homage to another religious faith
Blogger Broke Ass Stuart probably wasn't even stoned -- he's just trying to hype his costume closet
Cute couple #1
Best of the Bay-winning entrepreneur Crista Hill of Hey Cookie! had the only un-medicated baked goods on the block
She gives me hope.
At this point things get a little unfocused. Here's roaming foodie Rocky Yazzie (front) with his friend inna funny hat
"You gotta scream when you take a photo"
I got sprung on these ladies' snacks, then I noticed they looked amazing...
... but really, their snacks.
Cute couple #2, the best.
Most Commented On
- the great spell caster that saved my marriage - April 24, 2014
- Hello I am Lisa Jerry ,I am - April 24, 2014
- There was an empty clip at - April 24, 2014
- the true 1% - April 24, 2014
- It is easy for a progressive - April 24, 2014
- We need more women like Cindy - April 24, 2014
- Have you seen Cindy's new - April 24, 2014
- How To Get Your husband Back & Avoid Divorce,Love Spells That Re - April 24, 2014
- RCV is a scam but it is a Progressive scam. - April 24, 2014
- "If I were truly in this for - April 24, 2014