What would happen if all Americans simply paid cash for everything?
Can't afford it, don't buy it. And always pay cash for all day to day items so that your purchases do not go into a database.
You say you have had it with a power structure that puts you in debt and tracks your every move? And you don't wanna go through your life with a hook in your mouth and obligated to remain at a soul-starving day job you despise.
This would do it, wouldn't it? Of course, if you're happy being in hock, wage-slaving and a marketer's dream, carry on, by all means.
Most Commented On
- OcyjxZQpLjtVfDgtVQa - April 18, 2014
- ZHXpfhPVpo - April 18, 2014
- NwANHRyAHtphIaBTNZKi - April 18, 2014
- Wrong, Steven, the "Guest" made no cogent arguments. - April 18, 2014
- I like the band - April 18, 2014
- Steven, the percentage of scientists who support global warming - April 18, 2014
- TOAkcLPchHMnOYM - April 18, 2014
- In other words... - April 18, 2014
- Seeking the truth - April 18, 2014
- Yes real - April 18, 2014