We've been fans of Gregg Golding, aka hyperreal rapper Odynophagia, for years. We've also been waiting for his epic movie Struggled Reagans to be released for years. And now it's gonna be! "Taking inspiration from Power Rangers, decaying tokusatsu, & nightmares of '90s children," the film will debut at New People, Wed/11, 9pm as part of the Another Hole in the Head fest.
Golding told us:
"Ok: This film is off brand dollar store knockoff action figures from Asia, and the nightmares that followed. There is a tumor in the collective unconscious. In our myth of deluded comfort, we call upon the Reagans to pierce a laser beam through the core of Samsara. It's a movement. #struggledreagans #VaginalCucumberReagan #TeamAntoine #StruggledReagansClitTattoo
Don't just see the movie, live it. The chemical burns of your past fears are a mutagen; igniting the sacred trauma tumor. It's morphin' time! Bask as a cosplay spandex mmmmmm (The sound when spandex thighs rub. Helmet visor fogs, dodging a fireball.) When you come to the screening....in a giant robot. See you Wednesday. Meet the first 6 Struggled Reagans to become the next 6 billion."
Most Commented On
- You and I have different values - March 8, 2014
- Oh yes - that paragon of virtue, ambulance chaser Chris Dolan... - March 7, 2014
- eKwimShrzRLu - March 7, 2014
- You're kidding right? Brown - March 7, 2014
- fyi, marcos, AAA has a dismal record on motorists' rights - March 7, 2014
- Christopher Dolan AGAIN? - March 7, 2014
- So criticizing someone who - March 7, 2014
- Funny, I felt the same way about Jerry Brown - March 7, 2014
- So in other words you feel - March 7, 2014
- That is the Gods truth, but - March 7, 2014